Sunday 31 July 2016

A DARK HUMOR THRILLER LIKE SOODHU KAVVUM…





Music Composer turned hero G V Prakash is on a roll. Having made his mark with his films Darling, Trisha Illana Nayanthara, Pencil and Enakku Innoru Peru Irukku, the young actor is working back to back in quite a few films.
Updating on the same exclusively to behindwoods, Prakash says, “Right now I am involved in six projects. Rajesh directorial Kadavul Irukkan Kumaru (KIK) is 90% over and we are in the last leg of shooting. Bruce Lee is also almost done with.
After this, I will be starting on my Rajiv Menon’s film in August. Sasi sir’s film will follow suit. Besides these, I will also be working for Sri Green Productions and Aadukalam Five Star Kathiresan’s film.
Kadavul Irukkan Kumaru and Bruce Lee have come out well. KIK is a road film and for the firsttime Rajesh sir is attempting a road flick. Bruce Lee is a dark humor thriller, something on the lines of Soodhu Kavvum.
In addition to these, few top directors have approached me with stories. I will be finalizing on them soon”.
Best Wishes Prakash!

No comments:

Post a Comment