Saturday 27 August 2016

'Actress Ranya Rao' Thinks Tamil Cinema Is The Best





Actress Ranya Rao, who made her Tamil debut with the recently released Vikram Prabhu-starrer Wagah, is happy about making an entry into Tamil cinema.
Despite the movie receiving mixed reviews from fans and critics alike, Ranya feels she has started off well in the industry.
ranya_1407215105140
"I have been getting appreciation for my work and I'm happy to debuted with a performance-oriented role. I feel that the film has given me a good start for my career in Kollywood," she told Times of India.
The 23-year-old went on to say that Tamil cinema is blessed with the best of technicians and directors and hence it has been fabricating the best of movies.
"I live in Mumbai and ever since I told them I was doing a Tamil film, my friends there were excited. The best of films, technicians and directors come from Kollywood," she has said and added that Mani Ratnam is her favourite film-maker.
"I have watched a couple of Tamil films and Mani Ratnam is my favourite director. I like the way he portrays romance on screen. I have a soft corner for romantic films."

No comments:

Post a Comment