Tuesday 23 August 2016

OMG! Katrina Kaif Had Said This Shocking Thing While Dating.






We all know that Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan were dating each other at one time. An old interview of Katrina is going viral on the Internet from the time when the two were in a relationship. In her first interview with Filmfare, back in 2005, Katrina Kaif had spoken candidly about love and Salman Khan. Here are the excerpts from the interview:
When asked whether she considered her association with Salman Khan as her strength or weakness, Katrina Kaif had replied, "He's not a part of me, so how would he be my strength or weakness"
Read what Katrina Kaif said when asked, ''So does Salman Khan fit the bill of her ideal man?'' in the slider below.

22-1471844099-14-1455389881-salman-khan-katrina-kaif-unseen-romantic-pics-love-moments-4-06-1462525433
Katrina Kaif had further added, "Honestly, I don't know how the industry perceives it. But in my mind, my work is my work. And my personal life is my personal life. I refuse to even let the thought of it in my head that the two of them can merge. And I don't want to talk about my personal life. Why, if you can tell me for sure what's going to happen in the future. I'll talk to you about everyone in my life''
''But who knows, where you're going to end up tomorrow or next week or next month. And then you go back and see all those magazines and all those words you've said, may be different. I've seen it happen so many times and you sound foolish. So it's best not to talk," the gorgeous actress had said.





No comments:

Post a Comment