Wednesday 24 September 2014

Arnold shoots a letter to Aascar Ravichandran !







All the hoopla that surrounded the sudden exit of macho-man, action hero of the century Arnold Schwarzenegger from the I- Audio launch, will be put to rest after this letter, which has been sent to media outlets now.

Addressing Aascar Ravichandran, the 7 time Mr.Olympia winner writes a letter stating, "Thank you for everything and you did make my visit to Chennai such an incredible success. From the moment I arrived, everything was taken care of and I was blown away by your hospitality. From the incredible hotel to the delicious food, everything was just perfect. But the icing on the cake was the event. I have been to the Oscars and the Golden Globes and every event you can imagine. Let me tell you something - they can all learn from how you stage a production.

The whole event flowed perfectly and the energy out there could have powered the whole of India. The body-builders were a fantastic touch and made everything organic. I couldn't help but take the stage after the performance, because I knew it was the perfect time. Thank you for everything and I look forward to working with you again in the future''

Such a token of appreciation establishes the courtesy and reciprocity the Hollywood Superstar has. The whole 'I' factor has just created magic all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment